The IWLA Economics of Warehousing & 3PL Sales is a three-day, member-driven course focused on cost-assessment and sales specific to the warehouse logistics industry.
This course helps third-party warehouse logistics companies win bids, sell their space and increase margins:
- Learn how to understand your space and the characteristics that add to your value proposition. This will help you maximize space profitably.
- Analyze your handling and productivity and incorporate it into your overall pricing model.
- Develop strategies and considerations to achieve optimal profit margins with every client.
- Identify your client types and processes for RFP preparation.
- Discover differentiating factors affecting your pricing, presentations and follow through.
- Participate in a roundtable discussion and learn from experts in small- to large-sized 3PL companies about creating market niches and best practices for increasing sales.